Mustard Japanese Organic +- 300 gram
Plants and trees lead a wonderful and positive life till they depart from this earth. Everyone should learn the tricks of survival and many other interesting things from the life of a plant. It tries its level best to survive in this planet and only when it is unable to fight for survival it dies.
This variety is found in a village named Komatsugawa village where it was heavily grown during the Edo period. These plants are very rich in calcium and used in salads and soups. The leaves are highly edible and can be eaten at any time during the growth of the plant.
It is most often grown in the spring and autumn, as it cannot endure extreme heat or cold for more than a short time. This plant is also used as a fodder in some countries.
Step 1: CHOOSE YOUR PRODUCT & CHECK PRODUCTS INFORMATION
Step 2: CONFIRM SHOPPING CART
Step 3: ENTER YOUR INFORMATION
Step 4: CHOOSE PAYMENT METHODS
Step 5: PLACE YOUR ORDER
Step 6: RECEIVE ORDER CONFIRMATION
Free delivery is offered with the following conditions:
1. How do I place an order?
For full instruction, please read 6 easy steps to place an order at The Organik Shop
2. I have ordered and confirmed payment with The Organik Shop. What should I do next?
Once your order has been verified, we'll take care of everything for you. All you have to do is wait for your package to be delivered.
3. Why sometime I could not find the button to finalize the purchase?
There have some reasons which make the button to finalize the purchase did not appear.
If you don't click to the checkbox: the "Proceed to checkout" will not appear.
4. How can I order without an account on The Organik Shop website?
You can absolutely order on The Organik Shop without an account:
5. Can I call The Organik Shop to place an order?
6. How to remove an item in your shopping cart?
To remove an item in your shopping cart, you can:
7. Will I receive any order confirmation after placing an order?
8. Do you ship in Europe or USA?
We do not deliver in Europe or USA. We only ship in Vietnam and South East Asia upon request with a large amount.
9. Why don’t you have more organic vegetables?
Many customers want to buy only organic vegetables. There are several reasons why we don’t have a complete line of organic vegetables. For one thing, we are Vietnam’s only certified organic grower. Our small farm cannot produce all the varieties customers want. However, things should improve in the future.
10. Why do you use net bags to pack my order?
Net bags are more environmentally friendly. Organik asks you to return the net bags with your next order so we can use them again. Some customers prefer plastic bags instead of net bags. They say it is easier to store vegetables in plastic bags. However, plastic bags take 500-1,000 years to break down or degrade.
11. Why don’t you use paper bags in deliveries like you have in your shop?
Your bags are packed in Dalat and sent to HCMC in foam boxes with ice so we cannot use paper.
12. Are all the vegetables you sell organic?
Not yet. We are working hard to increase the number of organic products we sell, especially vegetables, it’s due to difficulty to find suitable lands. To help you the organic vegetables available on this website are clearly marked.
13. What does it mean when a product is labeled Natural?
Natural foods are foods that are minimally processed. Natural foods do not include ingredients such as refined sugars, refined flours, milled grains, hydrogenated oils, sweeteners, food colors, or flavorings.
14. I’ve heard about Arlene’s Kitchen. What is it and what is produced in this kitchen?
A taste of home. Something local. One of a kind. These are the sentiments behind a new product line called “Arlene’s Kitchen”. Arlene Fast, one of Organik’s behind the scenes players has opened her kitchen and her culinary experience to a new adventure: This it preparing homemade, local and unique breads and pickles for sale on Organik Online and at the Organik Shop. Helping Arlene with the baking and pickling is Ms Ly Xuan Phuong.
15. How is the calculation for weight for fruits, vegetables and meats?
One order of fruits, vegetables or meats has been assigned an average weight and cost. We try to pack for you the closest possible weight. If the difference is a lot, please expect a phone call from us to verify your order.
16. Why do we pack vegetables & fruits in plastic?
Because our shop and our farm are Haccp, Gap & Organic certified. To comply with regulations, all the vegetables to be certified needs to be pack and sealed before leaving the sterilized processing area. It reduce contamination risk during the Transportation from our farm in Da lat to our shop, but also during the storing in the cold room or in the shop because customers at the Organik Shop are free to select and pick the veggies themselves.
17. Are there any way to return the plastic tray or do not want to use plastic for the food?
Yes, of course. Customers who order online can choose the option “I don’t want any plastic or packaging for my vegetables and fruits order” when they place an order, then we will use paper bag to pack the food and ship.
Also, customers can return the plastic packaging to our shop to re-use or we can collect next time we deliver.
We are also selling vegetables garden baskets (different size for different budget) and we absolutely do not use the plastic in these garden baskets.
18. How do I pay with my debit card/credit card?
Please follow these steps:
- After choosing the products which you want to buy, fill out the information, choose the payment method: "Payment through VNPAY gateway (Credit/Visa/Master/JCB/Debitcard) as the picture below:
- After check your "Cart information", click to "I've read and accept the term & conditions", then click to "Proceed to checkout" as the picture below:
Select your bank: local ATM card or international card as the picture below:
If your card is debit card or local ATM:
If your card is credit card: