Customers must read this carefully. Customers can control, manage their own information and protect their own privacy and security at My Account.
- Purpose and Information Required:
1.1 Purpose in collecting information:
Organik collects and saves information in order to supply products and services per customers’ needs.
Organik can provide relevant information from the customer to third parties with the purpose of meeting the customers’ expectations. Example: Logistics.
1.2 Information Required
These information are required, classified as private and will not be shared with third party users:
- Full name
- Phone number, email address
- Company name, Store, Tax code…
- IP address, browser, the transmission speeds, the number of page that you see, session duration…
- Use and Sharing of Information
Organik will use and share relevant information for the following reasons:
- Supply the services that customers requested
- Send marketing information (with customers’ permission)
- Solve any complaints, change and/or refunds
- Give to legal authorities when written and valid request is received
- Time to save information: According to Vietnam’s Law
- Address of Company collect and manage information:
Organik Dalat Company: Da Tho Ward, Xuan Tho Commune, Dalat City, Lam Dong Province | Vietnam
- Equipment and tools
Organik saves and processes customer information through a server. The server has safety measures, both physical and electronic. It includes firewall, data encryption and application procedures prescribed by the Privacy Act.
Organik enforces control of access to the information from users. Access is limited to employees of Organik who need to fulfill their job responsibilities in relation to the data.
- Protection Commitment
Organik respects and commits to protect information that are classified by our customers as private. All information from customers will only be used within the range that Organik set out (as stated above).