DeliCio AVOCADOES are famous because of their fat and creamy content as well as their “sticky” flesh. It is thin and long, and the peel is green in color. When ripe and ready to eat, the peel still has the green color but the texture is softer when you touch them. When unripe, the flesh is green color but it gradually turns to attractive yellow color when ripe.
AVOCADOES DELICIO are perfect for salads. Add them to your favourite salad and, feel and taste their creamy flavor that blends with the other ingredients. You can also enjoy it as it is or use it to make smoothies.
Get some today, enjoy their flavours and benefit from the goodness of avocadoes.
Here are some recipe to enjoy with AVOCADOES:
1. Goat Cheese & Avocado Toast: (Source from Internet)
- 4 slices crusty bread
- a ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- extra virgin olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- black lava or sea salt
Toast bread until light golden brown and crispy. Smash avocado with a fork and divide among bread slices. Top with crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with pepper flakes and sea salt to taste.
2. Avocado And Egg Breakfast Pizza (Source From Internet)
- Greek or pocketless pita, or any kind of flat bread
- Rip Avocado
- Sea salt, pepper, chili flakes, cumin, cumin seed, extra virgin olive oil
Toast pita until crisp, mash avocado and spread on pita, drizzle with a dash of lemon, olive oil and spices, place egg cooked to your liking on top and serve.
3. Avocado Feta Dip (Source From Internet)
- 2 avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeñ
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pita chips, veggies, bread, crackers, etc. for serving
- Place the avocados, feta, onion, garlic, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Scrape dip into a bowl and serve with pita chips, cut up veggies, bread, or crackers.
4. Quinoa Avocado Sushi (Source From Internet)
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- pinch salt
- 1 small cucumber
- handful of spinach
- 1 avocado
- 4 sheets nori sushi wrap
Place quinoa and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer until all water has been absorved and quinoa is fluffy. While quinoa cooks, cut avocado and cucumber into thin strips. Once quinoa has finished cooking, place it on a large plate. Mix together vinegar, maple syrup, and salt in a small bowl. Pour a bit of vinegar mixture on quinoa at a time, mixing around quinoa as you go. Lay out one nori wrap on a sushi mat. Spread quinoa on all but the last two inches on wrap. Place spinach on quinoa and top with cucumber and avocado slices. Roll up tightly, wetting the end of the nori wrap to make it stick. Repeat to make a total of 4 rolls. Use a sharp knife to cut into rolls. Store rolls in fridge. Recipe makes 4 servings of 1 roll each.