1 Collection of personal information:
We collect customer information for the following purposes:
- Processing customer orders
- Support customers when buying products
- Answer customer questions
- Provide you with the latest information on our Website
- Review and upgrade the content and appearance of the Website
- Take customer surveys
- Carry out promotional activities related to Organik products and services.
- We may also collect information about visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links (links) you click, and other information related to connecting to the website. We also collect information that your Web browser (Browser) uses every time you visit the website, including IP address, browser type, language used, time, and addresses that Browser accesses. export to.
- To verify and execute payment transactions (including any credit card payments, bank transfers, cash payments, money transfers, or e-wallet transactions) in connection with your payments. You and/or the Services used by You. To verify and execute such payment transactions, payment information, which may include personal data, will be transferred to a third party, such as our payment service provider.
- Use of personal information:
- When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of open letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and security information, and customers. You can receive periodic emails with information about new products, and services, information about upcoming events, or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
.Sharing personal information:
- Except for the use of personal information as stated in this policy, we are committed to not disclosing your personal information.
- In some cases, we may hire an independent agency to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to conduct the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases when it is absolutely necessary: (a) when required by law enforcement agencies; (b) in cases where we believe it will help us to protect our legitimate interests before the law; (c) emergency and necessary situations to protect the privacy rights of other website members.
- Retrieve personal information: At any time, you can access and correct your personal information according to the appropriate links that we provide.
- Retention Period: Customer information will be stored until the customer requests to cancel or the customer can log in to cancel.
- Privacy of personal information:
- When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms that we have stated above, The website is committed to protecting your personal information in any way possible. We will use many different information security technologies such as international standards PCI, SSL, etc. to protect this information from unintended retrieval, use or disclosure.
- However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet that can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot make a definite guarantee that the information you provide to us will be kept completely secure, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access. Unauthorized personal information of customers such as the cases where you arbitrarily share information with others…. If you do not agree to the terms described above, we recommend that you do not send information to us.
- Therefore, the website also recommends that you keep your password-related information confidential and should not be shared with anyone else.
- If you use a shared computer, you should log out, or exit all open Website windows.
- Policy changes:
- We can completely change the content on this page without prior notice, to suit the needs of the website as well as the needs and feedback from customers if any. When we update the content of this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” time below.
- Customer Rights- Delete Account
- Customers have the right to provide personal information to us and can change their personal information at any time.
- When you want to delete your account on the website and app of Organik, please chat with Organik in the chat box and directly contact the hotline at +84 914 870 076 for assistance in deleting your account.
- Contact Info