Mesclun Organic +-150 gram/box
Mesclun is a mixed salad recipe from Provence in France. Organik Dalat prepares its Organic Mesclun with young lettuce varieties that are grown organically following the organic standards of Europe (Organic Farming) and the US (USDA) and processing if following international HACCP standards. Organik Mesclun is a combination of 9 vegetables: organic frisee fine, radicchio, lollo green, lollo rossa, oakleaf yellow, oakleaf red, oakleaf green , batavia and romaine lettuce. It is already triple washed.
Nutritional value of Organic Mesclun:
– Mesclun is rich in fiber and low in calories.
– Mesclun is also rich in vitamins A, C, iron, calcium, potassium.
Mesclun health benefits:
– Due to its high levels of fiber, it supports those who are on diet and those who want to increase their intake of vegetables for daily meals.
– Its high levels of vitamin A is good for the eyes; vitamin C helps strengthen the immune system, acts as antioxidants and helps prevent cell damage.
How to use organic mesclun:
– Eat as is or put a dressing of your choice.
– Add your favorite nuts, seeds, meats, fruits or dried fruits (walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cheese, ham, bacon, raisins, blueberries, cranberries) and your favorite dressing and it becomes a meal by itself.
– Add in sandwiches – Place the cheese, meat and eggs on a slice of sandwich or pita then top with organic mesclun. Let’s enjoy the delicious and nutrient sandwich.
EU Organic Farming, HACCP, USDA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.